Monday, 6 March 2017

One moment

There was a time where morning is my favourite
There was a time where waking up is exciting than sleeping
There was a time where meeting the sun is enjoyable then staying inside
There was a time where looking forward for tomorrow is better than looking back at the past
There was a time where I found myself appreciating everything
There was a time where I feel everything is sufficient
There was a time where just looking at you is happiness
There was a time where spending time with you is timeless
There was a time
One time
of a perfect moment
of me, myself and I
with life
When life is so beautiful and rainbows and unicorns
Where smiles are staying on my face
Which my heart always skip a beat
for everything that fascinates me
and I miss it now
More than ever
Persona non grata

No comments:

Post a Comment