Monday, 4 May 2015

Sometimes

Sometimes I pray secretly that my crush would end up single again
Sometimes I pray secretly that people who I had bother would forgive me
Sometimes I pray secretly that everything I did in past would not hunt me
Sometimes I pray secretly that my family would be as lovely as I always dream
Sometimes I pray secretly there is someone who watch from afar
Sometimes I pray secretly that I know what is wrong with me and fix it
Sometimes I pray secretly that I can run away from this reality and just be successfull
Sometimes I pray secretly that I would get what I want without working so hard
Sometimes I pray secretly that I can know who really likes me and who dont
Sometimes I pray secretly that whenever I share my story with you, you would appreciate my presence more
Sometimes I pray secretly that there is a person who read my blog and pray for my happiness
Sometimes I pray secretly that I would go to heaven now and leave all this behind
Sometimes I pray secretly that atleast I can understand myself a bit
Sometimes I pray secretly that I shouldnt be born and carry these responsibilities for living
Sometimes I pray secretly that I should die young
Sometimes I pray secretly that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment