Tuesday, 11 March 2014

March 2014

Life is shit to begin with
Lots of stuff I regret for not do it before
Instead of saying no, I should just say yes
Instead of saying yes, I should just say no
Living in the life where I only see myself is somewhat depressing
But who am I to judge myself
I don't even know why i'm living this such life
Being aggressive,  selfish
Being myself is what they hate
But why am I concerned
Cause people said this
" if you wanna go fast, go by yourself,
But if you wanna go far, go together"
Even you can't accept that, and why am I
I just need a hug
A warm long familiar hug
Just to say how cruel life is, and you are here by my side always
To learn people and accept them

1 comment:

  1. Chill bro, chill je. InsyaAllah, things will always get better, hold on a little while longer. Btw, miss you.

    ReplyDelete