- To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
― Maya Angelou
- You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel
- When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve.
- Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.
- Why is it that we love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who love us?
- "I do my thing and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations. And you are not here to live up to mine. You are you. And I am I, and if be chance we find eachother, it's beautiful."
- Once you love, you cannot take it back, cannot undo it. What you felt may have changed, shifted slightly, yet still remains love
- It really hurts when you expected so much more from the person you once loved so much.
- If love hurts, why do people take the risk? If love kills, why risk losing your life? If love is all that waiting... then why insist on saying, 'It's never too late?
p/s: err...confused here.