Saturday, 2 July 2011

korea FEVER!

No Min Woo sangat lah cumelnye dalam video nih.
with his boyish look..OMEGOK!!aper nih..napelah aku jumpe tis cute+dancing video
makes me addicted again to KOREA
my KOREA SEASON da MULE TAMAT lah..
come on yasmin....berpijak di bumi yang nyata..haha
tis korea tinggie never let me go as it really control my music life
ever since i caught up in tis korean world, macam2 jadi kat aku...my dream fr the prince to come with his white horse semakin menjadijadi




p/s: macam die..mamat JAMBU yang HANDSOME ^^

then jemput aku under a big rendang tree in my white gown..how CUTE isnt it.. i know almost all the girls have that dream and well im one of it =) 
people will say i am a freak but it just a dream of a little girl who want LOVE so badly in her life since she was a kid.



happily waiting for the prince to come and bring me to an enjoyful life ever after..
Aing aing ^^
  
SO ENJOY..THIS VIDEO^^









No comments:

Post a Comment