Wednesday, 13 July 2011

action speaks Louder Than Words

saying I love u its not the words I want to hear frm u, its not that I want u not to say, but if u only knew, how easy it would be if u show me how u feel more than words, is all u have to do to make it real than u wouldnt have to say that u love me, cause id already know.

am I too in love  mood or what?haha forget bout me. The main point of today post is every little thing that we say must come with actions. More actions is better. Seriously ^^. Words CAN NOT describe all the things our mind wants to deliver. Even there are the ads said "only with THREE words it can change ur life" but is it not report all the things u wanna say. It is just make a general statement of ur thoughts.

Example: I Miss You.
Real thought: I wanna talk to u fr the whole night, I wanna see ur smile, ur laugh, ur cuteness, ur giggle....etc


Example: Please come home
Real thought: We can share all the stories when u stay there, do some cooking together, gardening...etc

See..people just say the general sentence to sum up what they are really going to say but it is best for u to put some actions after the words or before it. Like....

Example: I Miss You.
Real thought: I wanna talk to u fr the whole night, I wanna see ur smile, ur laugh, ur cuteness, ur giggle....etc
Action ssi ^^


Example: Please come home
Real thought: We can share all the stories when u stay there, do some cooking together, gardening...etc
Action:  =)




haha.. The pictures is just examples for the action us can do. Bear in ur mind that everything need actions to make the information is clearly given as us want the expected response is expressed by the acceptor. Good Luck in expressing ur words and till then. thank u ^^


yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment